ESSER Plans & Re-Opening Information
On this page you will find information about the district's plans to reopen schools in a safe and healthy manner as well as our plans to effectively utilize ESSER & ARP funding.
General Reopening Information
- Mask use will be encouraged;
- Social distancing will be practiced to the extent possible;
- On-site COVID-19 testing will be available for students & staff;
- All facilities will be cleaned & disinfected regularly;
- Students will sit in assigned seats with relatives/household members on school buses;
- Contact tracing will be completed by the Heath Department;
- CDC guidance related to quarantines will be in effect.
- Virtual education will only be available to students with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or who are subject to a quarantine order by the Health Department.