OHS/OMS Sports Physicals

All high school and middle school athletes, cheerleaders and marching band members will need to pick up a physical form from the office or download from the school website (attached).  They will need to schedule an appointment with their primary care physician to get their physical.  These need to be completed and turned in to the central office or to your athletic directors.  

Attached Files