I. MEETING CALLED TO ORDER
II. APPROVAL OF BOARD AGENDA
III. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA
1. Approval of board minutes from the June 27, 2011 board meeting.
2. Approval of board minutes from the July 7, 2011 board meeting.
3. Annual Oneida Schools BOE Agenda.
4. Annual School Fundraiser Activities.
5. Cooperative Driver Test Program Agreement (Driver's Ed).
V. BUSINESS BEFORE THE BOARD
1. Quarterly Reports of Revenue and Expenditures
2. NSBA Membership
3. ALQI Agreement (Children's Health and Maintenance Plan)
4. Bond Refinancing
5. Fundraiser Requests:
A. OHS Band (A. Bernard): Wristband Sales
B. OHS Band (A. Bernard): Car Wash and Bake Sales
C. OMS (C. Butler): Fall and Spring Cookie Dough Sale
D. OMS (C. Butler): School Dances
E. OMS (C. Butler): T-Shirts
F. OMS (C. Butler): Scholastic Book Fair
G. OMS (C. Butler): Dodge Ball Tournaments
H. OMS (C. Butler): Donut Sales
6. Homeschool Student Participation in Public School Sports
7. Use of Service Animals
VI. SUPERINTENDENT'S REPORT
A. New Substitutes: Karen Taylor, Julie Baird, Brittany Frogge, Kelli Terry
B. Custodial Substitutes:
Clark Chambers, Rhonda Darnell, Daniel Day, Jordan Chambers,
Bruce Kennedy, Krista Woods, Freddie Stephens, Roger Walker,
Laura Jane Kidd, Marcus Simpson
C. Returning Substitute List 2011-2012
VII. PRINCIPALS' REPORT
VIII. NEW BUSINESS
Note: We are pleased you have chosen to attend the board meeting tonight. Should you wish to be placed on the agenda, you must notify the central office in writing, seven (7) days prior to the scheduled board meeting. (This ruling is in accordance with Board Policy CBI.)