I. MEETING CALLED TO ORDER
IV. STUDENT OF THE MONTH
V. APPROVAL OF BOARD AGENDA
VI. APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA
1. Approval of board minutes from the December 6, 2012 meeting.
VII. BUSINESS BEFORE THE BOARD
1. Field Trip Request from the Oneida Band (8th – 12th Grade) to Orlando, Florida Spring Break 2014.
2. Food Service Bread Bid
3. Board Policy: Section 504 and ADA Grievance Procedures 1.802
4. Fundraiser Request: OMS 8th Grade (K. Trammell): Rada Knives
5. Letter of resignation from Mr. Matt Rhymer
VIII. SUPERINTENDENT'S REPORT
1. Appointments: April King - Substitute
2. Star Fish Awards
3. Scholar Athlete Recognitions
IX. PRINCIPAL'S REPORTS
X. NEW/OTHER BUSINESS
Note: We are pleased you have chosen to attend the board meeting tonight. Should you wish to be placed on the agenda, you must notify the central office in writing, seven (7) days prior to the scheduled board meeting date. (This ruling is in accordance with Board Policy 1.404.